- About Us
- Make a Payment
- ICC Certifications/Testing
- Resources & Links
- Contact Us
"Our objective is to develop a higher standard of professionalism in education, training and unity among jurisdictions"
The Oregon Permit Technicians Association (OPTA) objectives are:
* To develop and advance professional abilities
* To unite the members in the pursuit of excellent customer service
* To secure a closer relationship among Permit Technicians
* To pursue higher professional and ethical standards
* To provide a forum for ideas and information
* To promote continuing education, training and state wide uniformity.